HAMPSHIRE BADMINTON COUNTY JUNIORS
Hampshire County Badminton trains at Westgate Badminton Centre, which is the home of Hampshire Badminton. The Junior squad trains throughout the year on Sunday. Junior teams compete in the County Shires League. For up-to-date results see The Shires Leagues.
Hampshire are amongst the top counties in the country for producing elite players.
The juniors are selected every year to train and play for Hampshire. The training sessions on Sunday are by Invite Only, following a selection criteria, which include:
- Results at the Hampshire Junior Restricted Championships. For 2022 Hampshire Junior Restricted Tournament results, please click here
- Results at Badminton England (BE) sanctioned tournaments
- Results against current team players where the player does not play regularly in BE sanctioned tournaments
- Badminton England grading and ranking. To check your grading and ranking, please click here
- Sportsmanship and commitment to the County
- Player commitment to their age group before being considered for selection in older age groups.
Please contact Cristina Mitchell regarding County Juniors.
09.00 – 11.00 – Session 1, as per coach’s selection
11.00- 13.00 – Session 2, as per coach’s selection
DATES FOR ANY JUNIOR RELATED EVENTS / TRAINING / FIXTURES CAN BE FOUND HERE
Hampshire junior squads back in training this Autumn